University City City Hall octagonal tower

5 / 5 ( 1 vote ) University City Hall is an octagonal tower built in 1904 for Women’s Magazine then owned by Publisher Edward Lewis. In the late 1800’s Delmar Boulevard was a dirt road and University City was mostly farmland. In 1906 University City was formally incorporated and Edward Gardner Lewis became first Mayor…more […]